2008/01/06

My facebook - DingDing Christine





My First Facebook

I was very busy playing with facebook last week.  http://www.facebook.com

At first, I was quite reluctant to setup a facebook account as it means I will spend more time to surf in front of the PC.  Maintaining the blog has already taken me quite some time.  However, I've received several invitations from my friends and at last I've decided to open an account to try.  My name in facebook is DingDing Christine.

Fortunately, I've found it's not too difficult to use and I can smoothly integrate it with links to my blog and photos album in picasa.  I'm now trying to send gifts and hugs to my friends, marking all the cities that I've visited... Still quite fun. 




But I won't give up my blog as it can keep all my memories in a more systematic way!   Although the word 'BETA' in Yahoo! Blog's name always make me worry, I hope it won't fade away too soon...



沒有留言:

張貼留言