2009/10/22

鍊金術士(The Alchemist)

『而當你真心追求你渴望某樣東西時,整個宇宙都會聯合起來幫助你完成。』




The Alchemist
The Alchemist (Portuguese: O Alquimista) is an allegorical novel by Paulo Coelho first published in 1988. It follows Santiago, a young spanish shepherd, on a journey to fulfill his Personal Legend. It has been hailed as a modern classic.[1][2] The plot is inspired by Jorge Luis Borges' short story: Tale of two dreamers.
Background
In his 30s, Paulo Coelho had already made a career as a popular songwriter. However, in 1986, Coelho walked the 500-plus mile Road of Santiago de Compostela in northwestern Spain, a turning point in his life. Coelho described this autobiographically in The Pilgrimage, and it also had great influence on his next book, The Alchemist (Santiago, the novel's main character, derives his name from the Road of Santiago). In an interview, Coelho stated "The Alchemist is a metaphor of my own life. It was written in '88, and in that moment I was also very happy in the things I was doing. I was doing something that gave me food and water -- to use the metaphor in the book, I was working, I had a person who I loved, I had money, but I was not fulfilling my dream. My dream was, and still is, to be a writer."[8]

鍊金術士
《鍊金術士》(葡萄牙語:O Alquimista),為保羅·科而賀(Paulo Coelho)的一本寓言式的小說。

該書的英語譯本將書名譯作 The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream(鍊金術士:一個有關追隨你的夢想的寓言)。
『而當你真心渴望某樣東西時,整個宇宙都會聯合起來幫助你完成。』

煉金術士說 :「愛並不會阻礙一個人去追尋他的天命,如果他放棄追尋,那是因為它不是真愛。」

牧羊少年說 :「當我真心在追尋著我的夢想時,每一天都是繽紛的,因為我知道每一個小時都是在實現夢想的一部分。」



沒有留言:

張貼留言